Submit a Paper
Extended Abstract and Summary Submission Deadline:
Wednesday, 06 December 2023 (12:00 noon EST, UTC-05:00)
CLEO Submission Deadline – Countries in State of War
If your country of residence is currently in a state of war, the CLEO co-sponsors have approved a deadline extension to 15 December. To be able to utilize this extension, one must:
- Initiate a submission with a proposed title prior to 06 December.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Control Number, which is generated by starting a submission, and indicate your country of residence.
- Complete your submission no later than 15 December for consideration.
The 2024 Meeting Format
CLEO will be presented as an in-person-only meeting. The co-sponsor Societies believe that there is genuine value in bringing the community together in person to learn from and share with each other. The in-person format places focus on the primacy of engagement, networking and interaction opportunities on site.
Present Your Research
As a researcher, you have an increasing number of choices when it comes to how and where you present your work. The CLEO committee encourages you to choose this conference as your preferred opportunity.
- CLEO covers a wide range of science and engineering related to lasers, optics and photonics — your research has a place in this conference. In particular, optical engineers are encouraged to submit their work for consideration. Review the optical engineering scopes.
- CLEO supports your research — accepted and presented papers are published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library and the Optica Publishing Group platform, which extend the impact of your work beyond the conference. CLEO further supports the visibility of your work by indexing in Ei Compendex, Scopus and Google.
- CLEO elevates select contributed papers — exceptional research is selected for inclusion in Application & Technology Topical Reviews, Special Symposia or Panels — special sessions featuring invited presenters that address various aspects of a given topic.
- CLEO attracts a distinguished global audience — including top international researchers from the most prestigious institutions.
- CLEO offers an unparalleled technical conference and exhibition — as a speaker, you are also an attendee, which means unparalleled access to renowned plenary and invited speakers, international exhibitors and relevant market-based, showfloor programs.
- CLEO encourages valuable professional connections — benefit from multiple, meaningful networking opportunities, and connect with leaders in academia and industry on your research.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.