Welcome to the Virtual CLEO:2021 Exhibitor Service Center
Thank you for being an exhibiting company at this year's all-virtual CLEO. To make the most of your experience, we created these helpful tools for you.
Virtual Booth Information
All content needed to complete your virtual booth will be uploaded through the Virtual Booth Editor.
There are two phases (platforms) for your Virtual Booth, Pre-Conference and Live-Conference. All content posted in the Virtual Booth Editor will immediately be live to the public in the Pre-Conference platform. The content posted in the Pre-Conference platform will migrate to the Live-Conference platform beginning on Friday, 30 April 2021. After Friday, 30 April 2021, the two platforms will be synchronized every 30 minutes.
There are three levels of Virtual Booth, each with a different configuration of available features. The Setup Task tiles that are displayed in the Virtual Booth editor Dashboard will correspond to the level of the virtual booth: Standard, Silver, or Gold. The level of the booth can be upgraded at any time, contact the CLEO Sales Team to upgrade.
Access the Virtual Booth Manual
Promote Your Virtual Booth
Find tools to promote your presence at the all-virtual CLEO:2021 by clicking on the button below.
Register your company's staff and booth personnel for CLEO now to be ready for the virtual event days.
- Exhibitor Full Conferences passes are priced at the reduced member fee of USD 438.00 and will give you access to the entire conference program.
- Exhibitor Booth Personnel passes are complimentary and unlimited, and will give your staff access to your exhibitor profile page (including chat feature) and specific program content.
Register Your Staff
Private Chat and Group Chat
All SILVER and GOLD exhibitors have the opportunity to interact with attendees visiting your Virtual Exhibit profile via our improved chat feature. You will receive an email closer to the event with instructions on how to set up the chat feature for your staff.
Chat Feature Instructions
Virtual Booth – Tips for Final Prep
As you finalize your virtual booth presence, give some thought to how you can maximize your participation:
- Add a link to Calendly (or any other meeting tool) to your profile page so attendees can easily schedule appointments with you.
- Create a social media campaign to promote your booth at CLEO. Be sure to use these images
- Start planning your post-event communication NOW, including what giveaways you might offer. Create different messages for hot & warm leads vs. general booth visitors to strengthen awareness of your company and its products.
- Make sure you have enough staff scheduled in your virtual booth during the dedicated exhibit hours – see below:
All times are US Pacific Daylight Time (PDT, UTC-07:00)
Monday, 10 May: 08:00 - 09:00
Tuesday, 11 May: 14:00 - 15:00
Wednesday, 12 May: 11:00 - 12:00
Thursday, 13 May: 03:00 - 04:00 and 17:00 - 18:00
Warning from CLEO Show Management about potential "poachers"
CLEO Show Management does not release its exhibitor contact list to anyone except official show vendors. If you are contacted by any vendors, always ask them to send you details in writing, and look for the Official CLEO Vendor Seal on any written correspondence. If you are contacted by a non-official vendor, or are unsure, please provide us with the details regarding these calls or emails. We will follow up aggressively with them.
View Official CLEO Conference Vendors
Questions? Contact Us.
Exhibit Operations (Booth Logistics, Staff Registration, Sponsorship Deliverables) email@example.com
Exhibit Accounts (Exhibit Space Payments & Invoices, Primary Contact changes) firstname.lastname@example.org