Request Information on the 2017 CLEO Conference
CLEO is the premier international forum for scientific and technical optics — uniting the fields of lasers and opto-electronics by bringing together all aspects of laser technology, from basic research to industry applications.
The technical conference provides attendees with the invaluable combination of peer-reviewed, high-quality technical content, numerous networking opportunities (both formal and informal) and an exposition with leading companies in photonic applications.
- CLEO brings together a large, global audience — enabling attendees to meet peers and colleagues and expand their professional networks. In 2016, 4,600 attendees came from more than 60 countries.
- Only CLEO offers the breadth and depth of 25 topic categories in the core groups of Fundamental Science, Science & Innovations and Applications & Technology.
- CLEO presentations are rigorously peer-reviewed to ensure high-quality research on emerging topics. More than 2,000 technical presentations are slated.
- More than 150 invited speakers are currently scheduled — representing the finest institutions and companies worldwide.
- Meet representatives from 200 exhibiting companies in the CLEO:EXPO. Interact one-on-one to learn about the latest technologies.
Why attend? Great question! Join us and be part of the premier, global conference for lasers and opto-electronics — bringing together professionals, presentations and products.
What are the main features of CLEO?
Who Attends CLEO?
Sample Job Functions
- Executive Management
- Purchasing Manager
- Design Engineer
- Product Development Manager
- Systems Developer
- Test & Measurement Engineer
- Sales & Marketing Professional
- Laser or Laser Systems Manufacturers
- Optical Component Manufacturers
- Public and Private Research Labs
- Academic Institutions
- Test & Measurement Equipment