Request Information on the 2017 CLEO Conference
The leading peer-reviewed meeting on lasers & electro-optics.
CLEO (Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics) serves as the premier international forum for scientific and technical optics, uniting the fields of lasers and opto-electronics by bringing together all aspects of laser technology, from basic research to industry applications.
Attendees have the opportunity to hear and present groundbreaking research, share ideas, and network with colleagues and luminaries. CLEO presents a world-renowned peer-reviewed program and offers high quality content from five core event elements:
Who Attends CLEO?
Sample Job Functions
- Executive Management
- Purchasing Manager
- Design Engineer
- Product Development Manager
- Systems Developer
- Test & Measurement Engineer
- Sales & Marketing Professional
- Laser or Laser Systems Manufacturers
- Optical Component Manufacturers
- Public and Private Research Labs
- Academic Institutions
- Test & Measurement Equipment