This presentation method combines the richness of multimedia content of oral presentations with
the personalized one‐on‐one interaction of posters. Dynamic e‐Posters include vibrant visual
elements: – videos (without audio), slide shows, animated charts or graphs, scrolling text, or 3D rotation of
a model – presented on a 60" screen during the poster sessions.
Dynamic e‐Posters are intended to provide a display of information that is not possible with a
traditional printed poster. Embedding multimedia content, along with static elements, such as
titles, logos, and summaries, would be a good way to convey information. Examples of dynamic visual
elements include videos, slide shows, animated charts or graphs, scrolling text, or 3D rotation of
a model. Video clips should be limited to no more than 3 minutes. A Dynamic e‐Poster gives an
opportunity for a computer savvy presenter to convey information that would not necessarily be
possible with a traditional “static” printed poster. It enhances visualization to attract the
interest of participants.
- The intention of a Dynamic e‐Poster does not include attracting visitors to stay for a long oral, video, or slideshow presentation. Display elements can either loop for a minute or less, or be activated and controlled by the poster presenter on command by clicking a link. [Note: monitors are not touch screen]. Remember, you are to interact with those who are interested in your ePoster, not give a presentation to an audience. Presenters are expected to stay with their presentations during the entire poster session.
- Do not use a webpage that can be accessed via Internet. Dynamic e‐Posters are meant to present new information. The attendee will benefit from interacting with the presenter, not viewing a website that he or she can access without going to the conference. This does not preclude use of HTML, CSS, Java, Flash, etc. for presentations.
- No audio allowed
- No dedicated internet access provided beyond free wifi provided by facility
Dynamic e‐Poster Sessions Requirements
- Follow regular submission process.
- Designate one of the regular presentation types, in the event you are not selected for a dynamic e‐poster
- Check off question to be considered for dynamic e‐poster presentation
- Explain, in detail, how this technology would be used to better display your research.
Digital Display Monitor Provided:
- Type: 60" LCD or LED Monitor (No touch screen option)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Orientation: Landscape
- Floor to middle of display height: 61in/155cm
- HDMI (up to 1080p)
- VGA (up to 1920 x 1080)
- Component (YPbPr)
- Composite Video
Monitor stand with laptop ledge.
*Authors should bring their own laptops with power sources and special adapters as needed to ensure a quality presentation.
CLEO Dynamic e-Poster Presentation Guide
Helpful Hints and Sample templates:
Creating a Dynamic e-Poster Helpful Hints (pdf)
Dynamic Poster Template (Power Point)
ePoster template v.1 (Power Point)
ePosterBoards+Template+3 (Power Point)
ePosterBoard+Template+4 (Power Point)
Hyperlink+slides+Template (Power Point)