CLEO welcomes all members of the optics and photonics community to create and submit a proposal for an Applications & Technology Topical Review at the 2020 conference. Topical Reviews are comprised of invited and contributed papers and emphasize significant recent advances in the application of photonics technologies to address current real world problems.
Submissions should consist of timely, cutting-edge topics and/or new material in rapidly advancing areas related to appplications and technology.
All proposals will be evaluated by CLEO General and Program Chairs.
All proposals must be submitted by the deadline of 10 July 2019 at 12:00 EDT (16:00 GMT). Proposals should include the information below via the submission form.
- Contact/Primary Organizer's Information
- Organizer's name, affiliation, country, and email address
*Each Topical Review should have 2-3 organizers
- Title and abstract
- Why is this topic important now and needed in contrast to other years?
- Which existing topic subcommittees (A&T as well as any relevant S&I and FS), if any, would this topic be most aligned with?
*Note that it is not necessary that the proposal be aligned with any existing subcommittee of CLEO.
- Proposed invited speaker list and talk titles.
* Not necessary to contact speakers until notification of acceptance of proposal. All invited speaker lists will require approval of the Program Chairs before invitations can be extended.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
|10 July 2019
||Deadline for proposal submissions
||Proposal submissions reviewed by 2020 General and Program Chairs
||Proposal contact notified of status