CLEOkids Registration will Open in February 2019
For moms and dads with childcare responsibilities and busy careers, CLEO offers assistance to parents with young children who want to attend the full conference. CLEO has partnered with KiddieCorp, a company that's been offering on-site child care at conventions for over 30 years, to offer complimenary child care services during the full Technical conference.
Attendees have the option of free child care services for children aged 6 months to 12 years from Monday through Friday. Advance Registration is required. Registration will open in February 2019.
+1.202.416.1907 (toll-free in Canada and USA)
|Monday, 6 May
||08:00 – 20:30
|Tuesday, 7 May
||08:00 – 19:30
|Wednesday, 8 May
||08:00 – 19:30
|Thursday, 9 May
||08:00 – 19:00
|Friday, 10 May
||08:00 – 16:30
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) How old/young can my child be to register? CLEOkids is for children ages 6 months through 12 years old.
2) How much does it cost? Free to registered attendees.
3) When is service available? See dates above.
4) Where will CLEOkids be located? It will be conveniently located in a room at the San Jose Convention Center. This makes it easier for you to check on your child while keeping them away from the craziness of a conference.
5) What will my child be doing at day care? Some of the activities planned include exciting themes, arts and crafts, group games, music and movement, board games, story time and dramatic play. There are activities appropriate for each age group!
6) Do I need to bring anything for my child? We will provide snacks and beverage. Parents will be responsible for supplying all meals for their children. For parents with infants, please bring diaper changing supplies, formula/baby food, and a change of clothes. Medication will NOT be administered by day care staff.
7) How many childcare providers will be in the room? There will be a high staff to child ratio to ensure every child feels special (1:2 for children age 6-11 months, 1:3 for children age 1-2 years old, 1:5 for children age 3-12 years old).
For questions, email email@example.com