Technology Transfer Program
Thursday, 17 May
10:15 - 13:00
The Technology Transfer Program includes a Keynote presentation, a Technology Transfer Tutorial and a Pitch Panel.
The Technology Transfer Tutorial provides attendees an opportunity to learn more about the licensing process: funding, entrepreneurship, technology transfer and intellectual property. In addition, organizations will feature their license-ready technologies at tabletop displays in the exhibit hall.
The Pitch Panel provides entrepreneurs an opportunity to showcase their technology, explain why it's valuable and discuss the next steps to commercialization.
Tabletop Displays — FREE for Organizations to Present License-ready Technologies
A designated space near the Program area will be reserved for tabletops for interested organizations to showcase license ready technologies.
The free space is available on a first-come, first served basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application, which will be reviewed and approved by CLEO management and the CLEO Technology Transfer Program Committee.
2018 Technology Transfer Program Schedule
|Tabletop displays during exhibit hours
- Ruth Houbertz, CEO & Managing Director, Multiphoton Optics GmbH, Germany
Tech Transfer Tutorial
- Hossin Abdeldayem, Senior Technology Manager, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. USA
- Newton Frateschi, Executive Director, INOVA - UNICAMP, Brazil
Pitch Panel with Feedback from Panelists
- Kristan Corwin, Kansas State University, Department of Physics, College of Arts and Sciences, USA
- Aykutlu Dana, Nanoeye, Inc., USA
- Pouya Dianat, Nanograss Solar LLC & Drexel University, USA
- Lu Lan, Boston University, USA
- Yuzuru Takashima, University of Arizona, USA