The submission period for all papers is now closed. We looking foward to seeing you at CLEO: 2016.
Questions regarding the paper submission and review process can be directed to
the Technical Papers staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CLEO:2016 technical program is composed of 25 topic categories from fundamental science to application and technology. Questions regarding the paper submission and review process can be directed to the Technical Papers Staff at email@example.com at any time.
Paper Preparation and Requirements
Mode of Presentation
Benefits to Presenting Your Contributed Work at CLEO:2016
- Every accepted paper is published in OSA Publishing's Digital Library, the largest peer-reviewed collection of optics and photonics research
- Presented work is submitted to IEEE’s Xplore Digital Library
- Presented work is indexed in Ei Compendex, Scopus and several other indexing service partners
- Opportunity to share your work at the leading, peer-reviewed conference on lasers and electro-optics
- Share your research and collaborate with the top echelon in the field. CLEO has a loyal attendee base which includes the top leaders in the industry