Reserve Exhibit Space
Exhibition: 7 – 9 June 2016 |San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, California, US
CLEO:EXPO is sure to be exciting, filled with rare insights into the industry’s emerging applications and innovations. CLEO:EXPO draws in customers and prospects from top institutions and corporations representing the fastest growing markets in optics and photonics worldwide. Make sure your company is there to experience it!
Download the CLEO:2016 Exhibitor Prospectus today!
Complete the Exhibit Space Contract. List your top three booth number choices on your contract. You can choose from currently available booths located on the CLEO:EXPO Floorplan.
Submit your contract, with a non-refundable deposit of 50% to the CLEO:EXPO Sales Department. Note that 100% of the full booth space is due and non-refundable with all reservations made after 2 November 2015. Please also fax your completed contract to +1 202.416.1408 to officially reserve your space and increase your chances of getting one of your chosen spaces.
You will receive an email from the CLEO:EXPO Exhibit Sales Team, confirming your assigned location, within 48 business hours of sending your fax. Please contact the CLEO:EXPO Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 202.416.1428 to verify receipt of your contract.
CLEO:EXPO 2016 booths will include:
- Standard drapery
- Company identification sign on your booth
- One Technical Digest per 100 sq. ft. of booth space you reserve
- One Technical Conference badge per 100 sq. ft. of booth space you reserve
- Unlimited number of exhibit staff badges for employees working in your booth
- Your company's profile listing in the printed CLEO:EXPO Buyers' Guide*
- Your company's profile listing in the CLEO mobile application*
- Your company's profile, links and press release postings on the CLEO:EXPO website*
- Online Exhibitor Services Manual
*Pending date of signed contract
2016 Exhibit Rates:
- In-line Booth and Islands $30 per square foot plus $220 for each open corner
Contact our sales team to reserve your booth today: